Monday nights are my favorite. After the house quiets down and I have a little time to myself, there’s nothing I enjoy more than sitting down for a peek at all of the fun links you’ve shared. There are so many of you that are “regulars” I feel as if I know you!
This past week, I was able to meet up with two bloggers who regularly link up to our Show + Tell. Kat and Melinda, were a hoot. I can’t wait to see what they link up this week. And who knows? Maybe I will have the opportunity to meet more of you in the future…
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week are these fun emoji shoes.
This week Mandy picked out this fun bubble bath costume.
Crystal picked out these yummy candy corn donuts.
I am just in love with this super simple blanket ladder. It’s so simple to make and adds just a bit of rustic style to a room. I think I am in love.
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.