You guys. Seriously. You’re killing me. More than 800 amazing, amazing projects linked up last week. Do you know how hard it is to pick just one project to highlight when there are that many?!? Seriously though, so grateful that you’ve stopped by and you’re sharing your creativity with us. You’re awesome.
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
We had so many great posts linked up last week. It always makes for a bit of a difficult time in terms of selecting our highlights. This week Mandy picked a fun summer art piece.
Crystal selected this light and delicious pineapple dessert.
Bev chose these cute burlap picnic pockets.
Okay, so this week I picked out a super-cool DIY chicken coop. I think this selection is due entirely to my alternating fascination/fear of chickens. I love the IDEA of chickens and fresh eggs, but then there’s all that poop. (I just used the word poop on my blog for the first time, let’s hope this is not a sign of things to come).
For now, I think I will enjoy this perfectly wonderful post put together by Bobbie on how to build your own chicken coop and if I am feeling REALLY adventurous, I will go visit my little brother who has chickens in his backyard!
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.