Hi All!! It’s Gina from Kleinworth & Co. I hope your summer is off to a great start! Things here in Coeur d’Alene are gorgeous!! When the weather is as nice as it’s been it puts me in the best mood. Makes me want to whip up some family favorite treats, sit out on the patio & enjoy the day. One thing about summer for us is that we have a bunch of birthdays. So that means that some of our favorite treats are birthday related. One in particular- the hubs. For many years of his life his grandmother whipped up a no-bake cheesecake for him on his birthday. I have recreated it a few times but this year I decided to start finding new ways to make it. Because it’s no-bake it doesn’t hold it’s shape. So that means getting a traditional slice is hard. So these No Bake Blueberry Cheesecakes in individual serving cups is the perfect solution.
Usually the hubs requests cherry – but I had not made any Cherry Pie Filling yet this year. So we had Blueberry Pie Filling on top instead.
If you are wanting to serve a no-bake cheesecake for guests, this is the perfect way to do it. Each person has their own serving – ready made so there isn’t any messy slicing & serving while trying to get everything out to them. You don’t have to worry about the individual pieces sliding apart & they stay looking pretty up until they are gone.
It’s everything you love in a cheesecake- in a perfect little personal size.
Really – when I popped a preview image of these to the hubs – he was so happy. This is a top favorite for him & I was still being thanked the next day – with requests to make more soon.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 sleeves 18 full size crackers Graham Crackers
- 16 ounces 2blocks Cream Cheese
- 1 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Place your graham crackers in food processor & pulse until you have find crumbs.
- Add 1-2 tbsp to bottom of each glass - set aside
- Place cream cheese in mixer bowl & beat until smooth
- Slowly add in sweetened condensed milk while beating & continue mixing until fully incorporated
- Continue beating & add in lemon juice & vanilla extract.
- Scrape down sides & beat again for another 30 seconds to be sure all in combined & there are no lumps.
- Spoon into each glass on top of graham cracker crumb layer
- Top with pie filling
- Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving
Want topping recipes?
Thank you all so much for visiting with me today.
Hugs – Gina