I know it’s a bit blasé, but I sincerely cannot believe how quickly this summer has gone by. Nevertheless, we’ve been working on our back-to-school shopping and I’ve been thinking of coming up with a fun teacher “hello” gift (notice I said THINKING of…).
This past week there were so many great back -to-school ideas linked up, I thought I’d share a few with you today.
Show & Tell Highlights
Crayon Pencil Vase via A Pumpkin and A Princess
Back-to-School Ruler Basket via Create Craft Love
Rainbow Crayon Containers via Sugar Bee Crafts
Easy chalkboard labels via The Scrap Shoppe
Back-to-school bus stop wreath via Just Dip it in Chocolate
Back-to-school survival kit for moms via Crafting in the Rain
First day of school signs via That’s What Che Said
Back-to-school shopping list via Free Time Frolics
Math Made Fun via Sew Crafty Kids
Monogram zipper pouch via Flamingo Toes
Back-to-school chalkboard placemats via Giggles Galore
Monogrammed backpack via LollyJane
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! https://taunieverett.com