Hi there! Earlier in January I wrote a post How to Embed a Pinterest Board on Your Blog. At the time the post was specifically for WordPress Users (and Genesis Theme users). But today I am happy to share that the Pinterest Widget Builder page has changed and now ALL Blogger and WordPress Users can easily (we are talking copy and paste!) embed a Pinterest Board in a blog post or sidebar!
All you need to do is head over to the Pinterest Widget Builder Page.
1. Select the kind of widget you would like to build.
2. Paste in the URL for your Pinterest.
3. Chose your size.
4. Click “Build it!”
You can also place it into a blog post or page by clicking on the “text” tab while you are composing a post and pasting the code there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
- One Word Goal: The Celebration Shoppe
- One Word Goal: 30 Minute Crafts
- How to Offer A Free Printable On Your Blog
- Customize Block Quotes in Blogger
- How To Make an Image Slider in Blogger
- Make Your Blog a .COM
- Add Your Instagram Photos to Your Blogger Sidebar
- A Beginners Guide to Blogger’s Template Designer