Man. Time flies when you’re having fun. It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and it’s time to put up the tree! I am easing myself into the holiday season a bit more gently this year and in an effort to hang on to fall for just a few more days, today’s features are all about Thanksgiving leftovers and falllllintowinter!
Show & Tell Highlights
Cranberry Relish Costini via Homework
Slow Cooker Wassail via Practically Functional
Apple Cranberry Cobbler via Summer That
Sweet Potato Turkey Pot Pie via The First Year Blog
Sweet Potato and Turkey Tacos via Food Folks and Fun
Gobble Gobble Thanksgiving Favor/Leftover Boxes via Artsy Fartsy Mama + a Silhouette giveaway
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP!