National S’mores Day is right around the corner – August 10. I’m not one to pass up any opportunity to celebrate food, especially food with chocolate, so you know tracking down good S’mores recipes is something that’s been on the calendar for a while.
I know there are a lot of S’mores purists out there who want to simply smash chocolate and charred marshmallow between some graham crackers, but here’s the thing…I DON’T like to smell like a campfire, not even for a chance to eat chocolate. I am angling for a fancy gas fire pit to take care of this little issue, but in the meantime I am focused on finding the best alternative S’mores recipe out there.
- 12 Light + Tasty Spring Salad Recipes
- Instant Pot Eight Can Taco Soup (TEN MINUTES!)
- Eggnog Bread Recipe + Printable North Pole Gift Tag
- Instant Pot Bacon Honey Mustard Chicken
- Soft, Chewy Gingerbread Cookies
- Fried Potato Wedges Recipe
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
- Slow Cooker Nacho Cheese Recipe