I am so excited for summer. The warmer weather, longer days and relaxed schedules are such a welcome break from the gray of winter.
I kicked off the week with a fun “favorite things of summer” giveaway. If you’ve not had a chance to enter, I hope you will hop over today…Speaking of hopping the giveaway is actually a blog hop. Several of my friends are joining me for favorite things giveaways of their own.
Since I am summer mode, today I am featuring some of my favorite simple summer projects that were linked up last week…
Show & Tell Highlights
Celebrate summer with a fun chipboard banner like this one from Design, Dining and Diapers.
Few things say summer like S’mores. How about a S’mores shake from Craft Quickies?
When it comes to gardening I need all of the help I can get. I love this Beginners Guide to Gardening from Craftivity.
How fun are these bright red polka dot flower pots from Homespun With Love?
If I had little girls, we would definitely be making some embellished flip-flops like these from The DIY Dreamer.
I know it’s not technically a summer project, but I tend to do all my painting in the summer…Check out this awesome navy dresser up-cycle from Ardent Hands Design.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="https://1178034.v1.pressablecdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>