Friends. You’re killing me with all of the great projects…I need more time to be able to feature them all!
Show & Tell Highlights
I love the budget bedroom makeover that Elyse shared on the Six Sister’s Blog. So fun!
What a difference some fabric and a little elbow grease can make. Check out this awesome banker’s chair update from Batchelor’s Way.
You will not believe the before on this fireplace update from Interiors by Kenz. You’ve got to check it out!
Isn’t this monogram table runner from The Idea Room fantastic? I need one.
I’ve been doing a bit of decorating and I WISH I had this pretty wispy winter wreath from Made in a Day.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these awesome paper mache trees from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
Crystal from A Pumpkin and A Princess are on the same page…I just made some fun moss Christmas trees too. I am not sure if mine are as cute as hers though!
Wouldn’t this antiqued airplane tin from Boulevarde Antique be a fun way to wrap up a small Christmas gift for your favorite guy?
I feel like these cranberry orange scones from Nutmeg Place could be particularly delicious.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="https://149362705.v2.pressablecdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Show-and-Tell-Button.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>