Show and Tell Highlights
If you know anything about me, you know I simply adore glitter. And these ombre glittered candle holders, from Becoming Martha, are awesome!
I also have a love affair with white pears. The white pear in this photo is adorable, but what really caught my eye was the plaid painted pumpkin over on Domestically Speaking.
It’s a great week for fantastic party ware. I LOVE these Halloween utensils with tissue fringe at My Party Passion.
And these mummy party utensils, from Giggles Galore, are so cute!
These Halloween paper lollies, from The Happy Scraps, would make great party decor!
I am dying over some of the amazing quilts that were linked up this week. Wish I had such skill…
This Halloween quilt, from Doodle Do Designs, is adorable!
Be sure to check out her amazing Halloween quilted hot pad too!
And go thumb through some of the great quilting projects linked up by Kwilty Pleasures while you’re out and about.
I’ve been so wrapped up in Halloween lately that I haven’t been sharing as many home DIY projects. Time to rectify…
Check out this amazing mid-century modern dresser at The Creative Imperative. LOVE!
The tile in my house is cracking terribly. The previous owners didn’t seal it properly. I am now looking to replace the time and this tutorial on how to seal tile, from Just Us Four.
This fireplace makeover at Batchelor’s Way is pretty awesome! Go check it out…
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show and Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some of our favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below. Who doesn’t LOVE a few great comments??
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="https://uxk5lxnx6kvew3ry-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Show-and-Tell-Button1.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>