We’re on the flip side of Snap…It’s always hard to know whether to breathe a sigh of relief or cry because it’s over. There’s nothing I love more than connecting with the 500+ amazing women (and a few good men) that join us each year. What an amazing group!
I am looking forward to getting back to our regularly scheduled programing here on the blog and with that said, let’s get down and dirty. Time for a link party and I can’t wait to see what you have to share!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week I picked this super creative Ikat Art:
These Churro Cupcakes Crystal picked look so yummy!
And Mandy picked this pretty DIY Wood Box Centerpiece:
This week Bev picked this awesome Teacher Tote – it’s time to be thinking of gifts!
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please donít link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.