One of the things I’ve loved most about hosting our combined link up party is that the other girls always manage to find fun highlights that I’ve somehow missed…I am pretty sure I love EVERY. SINGLE. HIGHLIGHT. this week.
Show + Tell Highlights
This week Bev picked yummy baked coconut donut holes – they look amazing! – –
I picked these cute DIY two tone crepe paper bows…I have such an obsession with crepe paper!
This Mini Caramel Lava Cake that Crystal picked looks delicious!
And Mandy picked these fun diy flamingo shoes:
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.