Happy Monday friends! It’s been awfully quiet here on the site. I sure wish you could see all of the fun going on behind the scenes!
I’m in the process of updating the Snap Conference site. We’re almost done and will be moving on to tweak this site in the coming weeks. Hope you will hang in there with me while I get everything settled!
In the meantime, we’re loving your amazing projects and posts! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got up your sleeve this week!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week Bev picked this super fun Rainbow Pom Pom Cake Topper – so fun and colorful and perfect:
Tauni picked this great way to make a striped grainsack stamp – this is so smart!
This treat that Crystal picked looks delicious! Triple chocolate amazingness:
And Mandy picked this fun March lucky banner in polka dots:
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.