Mondays can be difficult, but I am actually excited to jump into the week. Spring is in the air (crazy for February in Utah) and we’ve got a slew of fun Snap Conference announcements coming out.
And now, let’s hit the Show + Tell highlights!
Show + Tell Highlights
Cross stitch has been popping up all over the place lately. So it’s no surprise that Bev picked out this fun cross stitch sweater project.
And Crystal picked this super-yummy dish!
I am loving this DIY flower bouquet wrap. There’s nothing that sets the stage for spring better than flowers!
Thank you so very much for linking up!
If you’d like a button to include ins your “featured on” or press section, be sure to grab one at the bottom of my “About” page.
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.