Happy Show + Tell my sweets! I am seriously so energized by all of the One Word Challenge posts that we’ve been lucky enough to share in the last couple of weeks. Being able to read them and hear from so many of you via email and social media has truly been a blessing.
I shared my one word yesterday. I’ve thought long and hard about this one and I am truly trying to incorporate it into my life more than I ever have before. Yay!
Today I am honoring my word by focusing in on projects that I just loved…
Show + Tell Highlights
I feel like I need a calendar in every room in my house. My family knows that they are a great go to holiday gift for me and I can never get enough! I love the simplicity of this pretty printable. It’s perfect for the New Year!
Oh, and if you’re looking for a pretty stand for your printable calendar, you might want to check out this fun calendar stand that Lemon Thistle shared. Super cute!
In addition to calendars, I kind of have a thing for fry sauce (it’s a Utah thing). Since I want to share that love with all of YOU, I HAD to share Gina’s fun recipe…
One of my favorite things about Show + Tell is finding blogs that are new to me. I like cheese and I think I am going to really enjoy getting to know Brie from Like the Cheese. Check out these adorable gem cards she created…
And while you’re at it, check out her happy birthday banner as well!
Everything is a little better with glitter. #justsayin
And this one, because it just looks yum!
What fun posts!
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell opens at 10 p.m. MST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.