Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this amazing hoop art.
Floral Home Sweet Home Hoop via Flamingo Toes
Bev picked this fun cork e-reader case.
E-Reader Zipper Pouch via The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Mandy selected this pretty plant holder.
Macrame 3-Pot Planter via My French Twist
Tauni picked out this fun printable.
Hand Lettered You’re One in a Melon Print via Giggles Galore
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Loading InLinkz ...
Show + Tell 281
Show and Tell
November 15, 2018
Corinne @The Pragmatic Parent says
Another great party this week. Thank you!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing my apple crisp recipe this week. Thank you!