Wow. The holidays are nearly upon us. I can’t believe Thanksgiving break is next week! I am counting on your great ideas to get me in the mood for some holiday planning, because right now? I got nothin.
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week are these fun movie quote ornaments.
This week Mandy picked out these Thanksgiving place card holders.
Crystal picked out these apple crisp yogurt partaits.
If you’ve been around here long you know I am a HUGE fan of Star Wars. I’d love to make something like this for our movie room!
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.