Do you love fonts like me?? Today I am going to show you how to download fonts onto your computer. This is a pretty basic but I get several questions about it so I thought a tutorial was in order!
I have a huge collection of fonts and they are so fun to use in all of my designing projects! And if you take even on second scrolling through pinterest you will see a ton of awesome font round ups that blogger have taken the time to create! I love when they do that, I just click through and download all the ones I love!! At the end of this post I have included some of my favorite font round ups!
So lets learn how to install all those cute fonts onto your computer! It is simple and EASY! I have written instruction or a video tutorial included below. Happy Font Finding!
How to Download and Install A Font on Your Computer
Here are written direction for those of you who would prefer.
1. Find a font you want to download
2. Download the font.
3. Navigate to the file on your computer. This will probably be in the ‘Downloads’ area.
4. Double click on the file.
5. A pop – up window will come up. (If you notice now at the top left of your screen it should say “Font Book”, which is the application that you should have open now)
6. When you double-click on the font file (should end in .otf or .ttf) another window will pop up.
7. Click Install.
Sidenotes: If you would like help changing a font on your blogger blog instead of on your computer, read the linked tutorial.
Here are some of my favorite fonts lately …
- One Word Goal: The Celebration Shoppe
- One Word Goal: 30 Minute Crafts
- Updated! – How to Embed a Pinterest Board on Your Blog
- How to Offer A Free Printable On Your Blog
- How to Add Horizontal Featured Posts in Blogger
- Make Your Blog a .COM
- Add Your Instagram Photos to Your Blogger Sidebar
- A Beginners Guide to Blogger’s Template Designer