I love pink! I love red! I love pink and red together! I love puns!
I love everything about Valentines Day!
Needless to say, I had a great time designing this “corny” Valentine card printable.
It’s easy to make & it’s free!
1) CLICK HERE to download a PDF file. There are 4 cards on each 8.5″ x 11″ page.
2) Print at home onto some white Card stock, or upload the file to your favorite local printer.
I printed mine at Office Max onto 80 lb. white cover stock.
3) Cut along the dotted line, fill out the to: & from: sections.
4) Give to friends, family members, co-workers, classmates, or a secret admirer.
Each year since I was little my family has celebrated Valentine’s Day in a big way.
We lived near our cousins and looked forward to over the top Valentine’s from each family. Every Valentine was filled with pink, red, glitter, candies, cookies, and puns. Lots of puns about love.
Today I carry on this tradition with my own family. Although on a much smaller scale (due to crazy schedules). This year I decided on a popcorn themed Valentine.
Here are some other ideas for using this popcorn valentine card printable this season.
1) Simply print, cut, and have your kids fill out a card for each of the school mates. Tape a small candy to the back for fun.
2) Tape a mini bag of microwave popcorn to the back of each card and give to friends, neighbors, or co-workers.
3) Make your own gourmet flavored popcorn and put it in a cute striped bag for family members.
4) Buy movie tickets and give them to your boyfriend or husband for a fun Valentine’s date night.
Visit my blog for more Valentine Ideas.