Looking for the perfect Valentine for your little one? Don’t spend $$$, print and cut this cute mermaid Valentine in minutes!
This post contains affiliate links.
Last year at Snap Conference we hosted an epic, and I do mean EPIC, unicorn party. It was super-fun to see hundreds of grown women covered in sparkles and dressed in rainbow colors shaking their money-maker!
At the end of the evening, dozens of attendees recommended that we follow-up with a mermaid-themed party. While I don’t actually have plans to create an event under the sea this year, I have to admit that mermaids have been on my mind the last six months. Ha!
When I saw this cute little mermaid for under $5 at Walmart the other day, I knew it was time to bust out a Valentine’s mer-post for my site. I whipped up this fun mermaid Valentine card that can be given out on its own or packaged up with a fun little plush!
Print + Cut Mermaid Valentine
To recreate this project you will need:
Print + Cut Mermaid Valentine File
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
Hole Punch (I swear by this WR Memory Keepers tool.)
Baker’s Twine or Ribbon
Mermaid Plush or OTC Mermaid Candy (these gummy candies are AWESOME!)
- Download the Mermaid Valentine file (see supply list above for download link).
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Punch a hole in the top of the card.
- Sign the Valentine cards.
- Attach Valentine to mermaid plush or candy with ribbon or string.
The cute little mermaid Valentines would be perfect for your child and/or their individual classroom Valentine’s cards.
If you liked this post, you might also like…