*Be sure to check back in on Monday for the premier of Season 14. Â The stuff the crafters put together for this season is awesome. Â You won’t want to miss it.*
Hi there! Thanks to Missy for having me here today, Iâ€™m super excited to be sharing a post on So You Think Youâ€™re Crafty as Iâ€™ve been so inspired by the many crafty and creative bloggers that Iâ€™ve discovered here.
My name is Claire and I blog over at Claireabellemakes about crafting, baking and my home city of Cambridge in the UK. This year I learnt to crochet and I am a sucker for any crafts that involve a glue gun. I love to share DIYs and recipes and I make and sell handmade accessories on Etsy.
I am sharing with you a quick and easy recipe for Peppermint Candy Cane Bark to use up all those candy canes that didnâ€™t get eaten over the holiday season.
- 400g White chocolate (2 x large bars)
- Â½ cup crushed candy canes (around 5 full size canes)
- Peppermint essence (optional)
- Place candy canes into a bag and hammer until crushed. Alternatively, you can place them into a food processor and pulse.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water on medium heat.
- Mix the crushed candy canes and chocolate together and add peppermint flavour if desired.
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour until hard.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe today. Thanks for having me Missy!