Today we get to learn a little bit more about Whitney and Alish, who were crafters in SYTYC Season 1. Â They are the sisters behind the blog Sisters Stuff. Â I love their blog! Â Not only do they have fabulous crafts, but every Monday they post their dinner menu for the week. Â It is a LIFE SAVER! Â I’m not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I can NEVER think of what to feed my family. Â Their Skillet Lasagna is a favorite at our house. Â It is soo yummy and super easy. To see their SYTYC projects check out their bio page.
1. When and why did you start Sisters Stuff?
We started Sisters’ Stuff May 2009. Â We loved seeing other people’s ideas and thought it would be fun to share our ideas
2. What is your favorite part of blogging?
Making new friends and getting comments from readers.
3. It’s been a whole year since you were competing in SYTYC! What has been going on since then?
We have just been busy staying up with our Sisters’ Stuff blog AND
Keeping up on our personal blogs.
Being stay at home moms.
Went on a cruise.
Alish had a baby
Whitney is going to have a baby
Mowing the lawn
and the list goes on and on!
4. Are you giving handmade this year for the holidays? If so, will you be making it, or do you have a favorite place to shop?
Since Alish just had a baby and Whitney is having one that = not many handmade gifts. Â We are giving personalized gifts for examples(photobooks, canvas, watch bands, vinyl calendar). Â Our favorite place to shop is online 🙂
5. What makes you happy?
Family, Friends, Food and being caught up on things.
6. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Graduating from college with a degree and having a family.
7. What is your next dream to accomplish?
Alish wants so move closer to her family. Â Whitney want to build a house.