Hey there! Â As you probably noticed it’s the audition for season 7 (I still can’t believe we’re that far along!). Â Whenever an audition round runs I get a ton of emails asking how to audition, how to sponsor and to suggest theme ideas. Â I thought this time I’d just write up a post and answer all the questions at once (but I’m sure I’ve missed some so don’t hesitate to ask if you have one!). Â I hope this makes sense 🙂
Have a Theme Idea?
You guys know what you want to see and you all have fabulous ideas. Â I just created this page for you to leave a comment with your theme ideas. Â Or you can always email me.
Want to Sponsor a Season of SYTYC?
Would you like to sponsor a prize for the winners of a season on So You Think Youâ€™re Crafty? Â Then have I got a deal for you â€“ explained in bulleted form, cuz I love listsÂ !
- SYTYC will host your 150Ã—150 button on our sidebar for the entire length of the season. Each season runs for 11 weeks (9 weeks of challenges, 1 for auditions and 1 for the final winnerÂ announcement).
- A â€œpageâ€ on SYTYC listing links to your shop and the item that you will be providing.
- An introductory post of all sponsors the first Tuesday of the season.
- At least 2 mentions throughout the season (may or may not be itâ€™s own post).
- A final post atÂ theÂ conclusion of the season matching the winners up with their prizes.
Hereâ€™s your part:
- Provide a prize of at least $25 in value that you will be able to ship anywhere worldwide.
Thatâ€™s it! Â Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested in sponsoring Season 7.
How to Audition:
This is probably the easiest part. Â All you have to do is email me that you’d like to audition and give me a link to your blog. Â That’s it! If you’re a good fit for SYTYC I’ll add your name to the waiting list. Â I try to keep about 20 names on each seasons waiting list. Â There are always a few crafters that can’t actually do it`the round they were listed which means there are usually about 15 crafters that audition – 10 of which are chosen for the season.
I would love to see your blog and have you compete no matter how big, small, new or old your blog is!