This summer participate in a little service with your family. Prepare a gift box or thank you basket for the true hero’s in your community and gift it with this fun community super thanks printable gift tag.
This post contains affiliate links.
Folks, we’re entering what they call the “dog days of summer.” It’s hot. Going outside for a few minutes means re-entering the house red faced and dripping. Sometimes it’s even too warm for the pool. Rather than sit around under the air conditioning, in front of an electronic device, it’s time for a little service.
There are a million people nearby who are worthy of a little service – the older couple down the street, the family with the small baby across the way or the new neighbors moving in around the corner would all be great candidates. However for this project we’re focusing our service on those who serve others every day. Whether its feeding the hungry, comforting the sick, policing the streets, or cleaning up the neighborhoods, these super heroes save real lives, in very real ways.
Today, I am sharing a fun community super thanks printable gift tag that you can use in your own neighborhood. I’ve used it to honor church leaders in my community.
Community Super Thanks Printable Gift Tag
My church is run by volunteer clergy. Regular every day people, who work regular full-time jobs during the day and give of their time in the evenings and on weekends. Since they’re running from one place to another, they often don’t have time to stop for a full meal, so we’ve stocked up the office with a few snacks!
What you will need to recreate this community super thanks printable gift tag:
How to recreate this community super thanks printable gift tag:
- Download the print and cut file (see bottom of the post for download link).
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens.
- Punch a hole in the top of the card. I love my We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile. It will punch through a whole stack at once!
- Attach print and cut gift tag to your basket using ribbon and you’re good to go!
If you liked this printable gift tag, you might also like…